Information Sources on KI (Potassium Iodide) Pills
- GET FREE KI PILLS! More info here (plenty more info below also)
- KI: Truth or Lies? (Oct. 17/15)
- American Thyroid Association brochure (2014) on KI distribution
- American Thyroid Association brochure on nuclear radiation & the thyroid
- CNSC news release regarding KI pre-distribution (Oct. 10/14.)
- DNA brochure March 2016
- Radio Canada International interview with Gordon Edwards on new KI regulations from CNSC (Oct. 13/14)
- KI Motion (in Durham Region) (Sept. 17/14.)
- KI Motion Passes (Sept. 18/14.)
- KI pre-distribution, Fall 2015: site by OPG, Toronto, Durham Region
- Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care – Radiation Health Response Plan (with lots of links for other info)
- Nuclear Preparedness (in Ontario) - with lots of links - on the Ont. Ministry of Community Safety & Correctional Services site
- Nuclear Radiation and the Thyroid - from the American Thyroid Association
- Should I take radiation protection pills?
- What You Should Know About Potassium Iodide and Atomic Fallout
- Managing Terrorism or Accidental Nuclear Errors, Preparing for Iodine-131 Emergencies: A Comprehensive ReviewApril 2014
& other matters...
Q & A about the Pickering Station (dated, but with many important facts about safety issues at PNGS (Pickering Nuclear Generating Station). It is not accurate to say no accident can happen here, whatever myths you may have been told to this effect.
30 Years After Chernobyl (2016 health report by Dr. Ian Fairlie)
Fukushima: The Official Report of the Fukushima Nuclear Accident Independent Investigation Commission (National Diet of Japan) – July 2012 report (88-page Executive Summary)
Economic Impacts of a Nuclear Accident in Ontario (Greenpeace Report) (2011; includes population & evacuation information)
Emergency Planning at the Darlington Refurbishment (CELA report)
Fukushima Fallout (Greenpeace Report)
Lessons from Fukushima (Greenpeace Report)
& an even more comprehensive list ** Oct. 14/16: Dang! List is now gone. Disappeared. It was a phenomenal one, by decade - the 40s on up. Sorry to see it has been removed.
Pickering Generating Station (Fact Sheets)