Do you think nuclear power can ever be considered "green"? Some kind of "solution" in the fight against climate change?
Here are some thoughts on this topic:
- A Big Fat Radioactive Lie Billionaires are hyping nuclear power as a magic cure for climate change (Dec. 2015)
- Arnie Gundersen Interview (Dec. 2016)
- How Hansen is missing the boat (NIRS; undated. 2014?)
- How Nuclear Power Worsens Climate Change (Sierra Club)
- Nukes as a Smokescreen (Nov. 2016, 2 minute video)
- Nuclear Power is not “Green Energy”: It is a Fount of Atomic Waste (Nov. 2016)
- Nuclear Power and Climate Change (Dec. 2015, Gregory Jaczko, former head of the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, or NRC. Jaczko & other formerly pro-nuclear, now anti-nuclear dissenters)
- Nuclear Power and Climate Why nukes can't save the planet (NIRS)
p.s. you might also want to check out these 15 Nuclear Mythbusters.
p.p.s. & some great quotes on this topic in the Nukes Quotes Collection posting.